Wisdom in Quotes


 Ok, here it is, check it out ........a one and a two and a three.

 

Wisdom is the key for all of you to be .....

 

I cant convince you of what you don't want to believe...

 

Expectations change the conditions of how you feel....

 

Excuses only satisfy those who use them.....

 

Hemp is not pot....

 

Age is a number and a thing of mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter,,,,,

 

Teach the people how to get along with one another cuz we already

know how not to......

 

You can change how you feel but you cant change what you feel......

 

If you think you can or cant your right.....

 

I am lost, I have gone out to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.....

 

Smile.....

 

Marriage is the number one cause of divorce...

 

Keep it radical...

 

Sk8boarding is not a crime.....

 

If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.......

 

Give give give never take...

 

Be thankful for what you have some people don't even have that...

 

Help others selfishly,,,,

 

Give to those who don't have.....

 

Help one another we are all we have....

 

Learn to love and forget how to hate......

 

Live, love and laugh thats what its all about.....

 

smile smile smile......

 

The other day i shot an elephant in my pajamas...how he got in my pajamas i'll never know......

 

Young wild and free is the only way to be.....

 

Love all  

 

Take a chance while you still have a choice...

 

You are  the master of your own destiny....

 

Good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good,,,,,

 

Condoms are easier to change than diapers!

 

Smile it’s contagious......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teach Peace