Manifest the Possible



I want to live my next life backwards:  


You start out dead and get that out of the way.  


Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.  


Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.  


Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.  


Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.  


You work 40 years until you're too young to work.  


You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous.  


Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities.  


Then you become a baby, and then....  


You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in  


luxury, in Spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then ..  


You finish off as an orgasm.  


I rest my case



Well while were dreaming of something impossible I would like to edit this to something much more obtainable.

I want to live my life forwards like it only can be,

As an unforced multiple orgasm 

Go to primary and secondary school where they teach you how to take care of the elders with love and respect and to love and respect one another and all things living  in a world without money, value, greed, crime, or fear of religion.

Then as a teenager learn about my body without persecution from others as nature intended. Expressing my self and sharing my body with all those I choose to.  

Then learn the basic techniques of human survival. Choose a field of education   ( any field that either feeds, shelters, or perpetuates the survival of all life)  needed for my 40 year contribution to help my fellow humans live peacefully amongst ourselves for the benefit of all life. 

And for this physical contribution, we all get in return, all the necessities to sustain my full life, food, housing, water, (medical if needed at all),  until it’s time to be cared for by the next upcoming generation of humans.  A natural cycle of life.

This would be the only requirement as trade for whatever our human race has to offer or ever creates. 

No value would ever be set of things or be used as a tool to gain from others. This would be the only peaceful rule. 

With your help we can have this, if you want it, it can happen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teach Peace