Call to Arms


                                Call to Arms

                                            

                      

United we stand, divided we fall

It really does matter to us all

Don’t wait until this fall

Please heed this call,

                                                                                                  

 Come one, come all

 All is one, one is all                                      

 Are backs are against the wall                                              

 Welcome to the ball,

 

 Don’t tread on me, can’t you see

 This is the place we are free

 Stop the shopping spree

 And stand up with me,                                                        

 

Give me liberty or give me death

We’ll no longer sit and hold our breath

It will be a fight to their death

And be remembered in all children’s breath                                                  

 

I regret that I have but one life to give for my country

And I’ll give it up to fight the tyranny

Only for the place we call our home

To keep it from becoming another Rome,

 

Where there’s a will, there’s  a way

To stop the ones who do as they may

Don’t wait one more single day

To let them hear what we have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teach Peace