Vibration Harmonics Frequency or VHF





Aloha all, 

What is the frequency of the earth and how do you get the correct reading with all the noise we make? Find that and we find what we should be in tune with. We aint there yet, maybe this is the beginning of that, get in, sit down, shut up and hold on....

Don't touch that dial or try to adjust your television set, like the old outer limits show, we are now in control of our airwaves. 

What we'd like to bring to your mind is a new avenue of thinking. Frequency and perspective are everything, as we are all transmitters and receivers of our body and souls' thought projections and creations of thought, we are the antennae and the broadcaster of all thoughts, feelings, actions and words from every living thing on Earth and the Earth itself plus the universe. 
So now under this view just open your mind, body and soul to the tune we are not tuning into yet. 

The earth spins, it rotates around the sun and travels through the galaxy in the vast space we call the universe. All four of these cycles make a vibration and have a frequency we travel on, in and within. Do we hear it? feel it? listen to it? Some do and don't, yet it's there, as we know things that rotate or spin make a noise, hearable or not, this wave is created and it's being transmitted and received by all things alive. 

What is the frequency? I don't know, but I am sure someone else does. There is a harmonious vibe we can all receive and help amplify to all, round and round we go around the sun thru the galaxy and beyond, these vibrations when in harmony are the balance we seek. Here on Earth we 8 billion have the ability to also send a vibe to all around us, so think universally and act locally. 

Do you hear what we have today? I know I do, it's static, unharmonious vibrations coming from our culture. We need to be singing like a chorus of positivity to help each other transmit the same healing vibe to help us work together for harmony. Under the current culture it's chaos now, but with a little help from ourselves we can achieve alignment to the frequency that provides us all peaceful vibes all the time. How you ask? Simple when all other chaotic frequencies are removed we can hear it, like when you meditate alone or in a group. Positive vibrations are tuned into and heal us from its harmony. 

We need not search hard to see, hear and feel the negative vibrations as they are abundant now. I lived in a metropolis and I moved to an island, I've since have been back dozens of times and around the world too, what I experience is the undeniable frequency changes from place to place. On the island despite the job requirement to be alive on earth in this culture the frequency is way different and less than the metropolis vibe. So much so that when I am in the metropolis I can feel the vibes way more profoundly and negatively. It's all I can do to keep my harmony intact for the duration of my visit. 

I've been to Fiji, Maui, NZ, Australia, Europe, The States, Mexico, Canada, Bolivia, Peru, Chile, Belize and Guatemala. And the best vibe I've ever felt was in Maui. Getting off the plane in Maui and going down the escalator the good feeling vibe hits me like a warm blanket on a cold winter night. Only Fiji comes in second to this. So it's out there, but as for the rest of the travels with a few exceptions in small towns in North and South America and Europe it's a hectic mashing of conflicting vibes. 

Frequency Healing is a thing with Bio Charger and the like helping to maintain a sanity in this culture of dog eat dog competition for the financially fittest. I grew up in LA and that was too hectic to feel any positive vibes at the time I left at 26 in 1992 April, the riots of Rodney King just 2 weeks after hit and the city was in shock and turmoil. I was off on a new life path to Hawai'i with a new job waiting for me. The culture shock was palatable and the feeling was a load off my body and soul from city life. I was welcomed with a new type of culture that has stayed with me to this day. The Aloha Spirit as it is labeled has been an eye opener. No longer did I worry about locking my doors, leaving the windows rolled down with my wallet and keys on the floor board of my vehicle where ever I went for any amount of time or overnight for the better part of 20 years. 

Giving without expecting anything in return is what their culture taught me. A no nonsense straight forward approach to sharing and caring. Polynesian paralysis, as some like to joke about it, is true. When the pressure is off we think clearer and have more of a will to keep feeling and promoting it. After all in a small town everyone knows your business and who you are and what you do and if you step out of line it's remembered and you're made known of it. 

The more amazing thing is how voicing what you wish or need out loud in conversation with others, one on one or in a group, manifest more quickly than not transmitting it. It works so well that my life has benefited from it so much so that it has allowed me to stay as long as I have, 30 years now.  The main reason is of how I act towards others and by what I transmit and receive. I have been blessed with the acceptance of the culture for what I put into it. This I believe can and is the path we all must adopt to have positive harmonious vibration frequency. 

I know it's a challenge to try to get the entire world to see and adopt this vibe, yet aren't we all striving for some sort of balance and harmony in this world culture we have today? I think so, yet the obstacles that prevent it from happening overnight around the world is our culture. My experience is seeing both cultures, and having traveled abroad have found many in other countries also have a sense of it without having found any misfortune along the way. So to me it's possible this can be found by all, I am not anything special or unique from others, yet it's a perspective and a way of conducting oneself outside the boundaries of the culture that has so many challenges and obstacles that help prevent this view from going viral. 

Alas I keep transmitting it and wont stop either, in the hopes that it will be the example others see and wish to adopt or ask how do I do it. We can support it and help others to see it as we are all alike as humans on the inside. Our shells matter not, our taught cultural upbringings in different areas of the world are learned and don't actually have to be hamper or divide us thru prejudice or judgment of differing beliefs, values or ethics. We can set aside all differences to work together when "crisis" hits to help one another and on the bigger stage where survival is concerned.  

If the current culture doesn't or seem not to be benefiting survival of humans then I believe that is something we can change. A tall undertaking, I agree, but if we are seeking challenges and anything is possible then an open mind is all we need to bring it about. Positive in, Positive out! 
Reminds me of the song "if I could teach the world to sing in perfect harmony". Like a choir or orchestra we can transmit and receive harmony. 8 billion humans singing in harmony or transmitting good will at the same time, what a vibe we can create. 

It's high time we start thinking a new way and if I can offer any two cents to it, this is what it would be, as if we don't use the tools of our time to help and record for time to come nobody will know what you thought during your stay on Earth... 

Maybe one day it can be, hopefully sooner than later, do the best you can with what you got or have at your means to do. We all matter and we all count, we need everyone here now to help out, for with many hands mountains can be moved with very little strain. 

Peace to you all.  
Aloha and mahalo for your time. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teach Peace

Carry On Humans